Cone Denim® Found Book
A visual catalogue of some of Cone Denim’s most cherished archival garments. These treasures were discovered in an abandoned shack outside of Greensboro, NC. Most of the pieces date from the 1930’s to 1940’s. A number of these vintage garments feature Cone Deeptone labels – documenting the original co-branded denim story that began in the 1930’s.
The Found collection is a true example of American folk art and workwear heritage.
- A visual archive of 40 vintage pieces that date from the 1930’s through the 1960’s
- Beautiful front + back photos of each item with detailed descriptions
- Short story on how the collection was “Found”
- Images of Cone Deeptone Denim branding and vintage ads from the 1940’s & 1950’s
- Perfect paperback book to add to your Denim Library